Thursday, February 6, 2014

Photo Tour: Rovinj, Croatia

Rovinj is the kind of place that will make you want to run away from real life, move here, and become an artist or a chef. I can't explain to you how beautiful this coastal town is - bright colors everywhere. Roaming the narrow stone streets, there wasn't a corner shop or gallery I didn't want to explore. And the food - forget about it! We explored Rovinj for just a couple of hours on our way to wine tasting in Istra, but I can't wait to get back and stay for a few days on our next trip to Croatia.

style-jaunt-fashionable-travel-destinations-rovinj-1

style-jaunt-fashionable-travel-destinations-rovinj-2

style-jaunt-fashionable-travel-destinations-rovinj-4

style-jaunt-fashionable-travel-destinations-rovinj-9

style-jaunt-fashionable-travel-destinations-rovinj-6

style-jaunt-fashionable-travel-destinations-rovinj-8

style-jaunt-fashionable-travel-destinations-rovinj-11

See more photos of Rovinj in the Facebook album!

MORE INFO: Rovinj, Croatia
PHOTOS BY: Stjepan Alaupovic

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures make me want to pack up my suitcase and head to the airport. I love the bright colors too!

    ReplyDelete